- Alamo Heights Night Celebrates 30 Years of “Party Time in ’09” and Providing Community Support
- Meet Homa, the young lady Paula's Foundation is putting through The American University in Kabul
- Senator José Menéndez Plans to File and Pass David's Law
- Beaufort Bonnet Company Valentine’s Sip & See
- Why David Molak's suicide should be a wake-up call
The 30th Annual Alamo Heights Night celebration will take place on Friday April 15th, 5:30pm to 11:30pm at the campus of the University of the Incarnate Word at 4301 Broadway.
The city of Terrell Hills has wrapped up another fiscal year and is operating with a new budget. Even so, Mayor Anne Ballantyne and city officials see this as a perfect time to have an enhanced long-term strategy, especially when it comes to infrastructure improvements. The city recently completed road improvement projects on Elmcourt, Ivy Lane and Vandiver. (read more).
State Senator José Menéndez announced Tuesday that he intends to file and pass legislation called David's Law to fight an epidemic of cyberbullying. (read more).
The tragic story of 16-year-old David Molak's suicide after relentless cyberbullying is just one of several stories like this we've covered in the past year. (see video).