- Street closures on Broadway in Alamo Heights begin Wednesday, continue until March 3
- San Antonio-area schools in the running for H-E-B awards.
- Alamo Heights mansion, one of the 'most unique' properties in S.A., selling for $4.9M
- Blackstone buys H-E-B-anchored Shops at Lincoln Heights
- The Fruits of Your Flavor
Alamo Heights leaders are mulling a proposal that could ban short-term home rentals in the city. (read more). Subscription needed.
The Alamo Heights High School 2015 Howdy Parade will be kicking off on Broadway at Albany at 4:00 p.m. on Wednesday, October 14th, 2015. The parade will continue north on Broadway to East Castano where it turn east into the 100 block East Castano to disassemble.
ALAMO HEIGHTS – Local hearing industry professional Paula Kleck has big plans in store for Halloween. Instead of dishing out sugary candies, she and six other staff of NewSound Hearing Aid Centers will be traveling to Peru to provide hearing aids to those in need, many of whom will be experiencing the gift of sound for the first time in their lives.
Have you ever wondered what inspires passion in your life? And what defeats it? How do you lose it and how do you get it back? Join Gregg Levoy at the 11:00 a.m. service at Unity Church of San Antonio on October 4th if you are looking for answers!